Developed in association with the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED), the Omega-3 Resource Centre is a focused knowledge hub covering all aspects concerning Omega-3.
- Learn about various Omega-3 formats and sources available, and where you can find them
- Gain knowledge on how to reach Omega-3 consumers through the GOED’s available resources
- Get advice on how to access market data on a specific Omega-3 topic that you are exploring
- Talk to the GOED experts on how to connect with the right Omega-3 supply chain partner
Digital iPad presentations in 2017 included:
- Threats to the Global Omega-3 Industry
A detailed risk assessment regarding the issues that challenge the future of the Omega-3 industry.
- Omega-3s in Asia
Asia continues to be the fastest growing market globally for Omega-3s and it is anticipated to continue for the next few years. This presentation will examine the landscape, opportunities and challenges to help support business development for marketers.
- Defining the Omega-3 Consumer
Health and wellness consumers around the world have unique attributes, but there are surprising similarities as well. GOED have conducted consumer research in 20+ countries and this presentation will profile consumers in Europe, the U.S. and Asia to showcase what their health concerns are, where they go for health information and how they make buying decisions. It will also discuss what industry can do to increase consumption levels.
- Omega-3 Trends in China
The Chinese market represents the largest consumer market for EPA & DHA omega-3s in Asia. This presentation explores which products are leading the market and makes recommendations on how to effectively market to the Chinese consumer.