is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Being a part of Vitafoods Asia offers you an experience far more than an exhibition. The range of visitor attractions within the showfloor provides opportunities for interaction, learning, showcasing new products and innovations, whilst keeping up-to-date with the hottest topics affecting Asia’s nutraceutical industry.
You’ve booked your stand, but there are 300+ other exhibitors vying for attention. Use our Successful Journey Guide to help you select the best sponsorship opportunity for you to meet your business needs and place your company and the forefront of 5000+ industry professionals.
1. Connect with 5,500+ attendees and generate valuable leads in a meaningful way with industry professionals that are looking for you?
2. Enhance your visibility as an exhibitor through different avenues of brand exposure
3. Position your business as a thought leader alongside the Vitafoods Asia content programme
4. Demonstrate your products directly in-front of a highly targeted, senior-level audience, gaining their attention and distinguishing your products from the competition.
5. Customise your presence through our focused and flexible sponsorship campaign. You can choose a package or ask us to create a bespoke programme to suit your budget and meet your business objectives.
"Sabinsa decided to participate as Official Curcumin Sponsor this year at Vitafoods Asia because we saw strong potential for larger audiences attending the event in Singapore. We’ve seen a good number of high quality visitors, and have had positive exchanges with existing and potential customers. This makes our investment in the show very worthwhile, and we will consider more marketing options with the event in future."
President - Worldwide
"We were a new company looking for an established trade show to build our brand. When we came across Vitafoods Asia in an online research, we decided to sign up. This is our very first exhibition, and we’re very pleased with the response we’ve received. In fact, we’ve already rebooked for a bigger stand next year! Participating in the Tasting Centre definitely helped drive more traffic to our booth – we picked up more leads than we had expected to."
VK Food Processors