• Around 500 visitors attended the 58 free Global Health and Life Stages theatre sessions
• 21 presentations delivered within the Education Programme to help shape the industry through science and innovation
• 3 Poster presentations showcased by experts from Innova Market Insights featuring the key trends for 2018 within nutraceutical space; responsible food choices that make the difference, other labelling trends and ethical claims; and the sea as a natural ingredient and source of health
• New for 2018! The New Exhibitor Pavilion highlighted 17 new start ups showcasing innovation
• Showcased over 50 new products and launches within our visitor attractions
• A dedicated zone offering Free consulations and advise around industry trends and key marketing.
• Over 50% of our audience believes Vitafoods Asia helps shape the industry by bringing together key stakeholders and industry players
Find out how you can partner with us to reducing our environmental impact at Vitafoods Asia 2019