To participate as a presenter, you must be available to speak during any time slot over the two days of Vitafoods Asia 2019. You must be willing to speak either in the Conference or in a Show Theatre, depending on the decision of the Vitafoods Asia conference team on the best fit for the topic and audience. You must also be willing to comply with all show policies. Some of these policies include, but are not limited to:
- The speaker must be able and willing to meet the deadlines for all requested materials.
- If the speaker intends to use a slide deck during the presentation, he/she must use the “bookend” portions of the official branded PowerPoint (PPT) template. All PPT presentations are subject to editing by conference staff.
- The presenter will not promote his/her company, products or services during the presentation.
- The presenter will allow his/her presentation to be recorded. The presenter must sign and follow the terms of the Vitafoods Europe 2019 speaker agreement.
You can only submit papers around the below topics identified by the Vitafoods team include:
- Performance and fitness nutrition
- Public health nutrition (maintaining health, weight management, diabetes)
- Brain health and mental wellbeing
- Market entry (strategies and insights)
- Nutrition for different life stages (Early Life, Adult Health, Healthy Aging)
- Sustainability and transparency in packaging and supply chain
Unfortunately, we don’t have enough speaking opportunities for everyone.Each case is unique. Common reasons why a proposal is passed over include:
- The speaker didn’t meet the basic qualifications for eligibility.
- The proposal or speaker was not a match for our conference needs.
- The proposal was commercial in nature.
- The speaker had an opportunity to present at a recent show.
However, there are other ways to participate in Vitafoods Asia. For example, you can purchase an Exhibitor Presented Session spot, purchase a sponsorship here or contribute educational blogs or articles to the Vitafoods Insights website. Writing informative, thought-provoking content is a great way to engage our readers. If you’d like more information about these opportunities, please e-mail Charlotte.C.Bastiaanse@informa.com