Submit your paper following the form below and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Main topic (note that you can only submit papers under selected topics)
- Proposed speaker’s contact information – name, professional title, organisation, phone, email
- Proposed speaker’s biography
- Paper title
- Session description
- Session abstract
- 3 bullet points outlining the session
- 3 job titles of professionals that your presentation is addressed to
- A photograph of the speaker
Sessions and speakers selected based on several criteria including industry relevance, speaker qualifications, originality and audience demand.
Sessions must be educational and non-promotional in nature. Unfortunately, we cannot accept submissions from commercial companies. The language of Vitafoods Europe is English and all Papers and Presentations must be in English.Be prepared to provide the following information:
There is no cost to submit a proposal.
After submitting the form your paper submission will be reviewed during a majority led blind review process by the Executive Advisory board.
Should your proposal be selected to be a part of the Conference Programme or in a Show Theatre, you will be notified directly via the email address provided in your proposal. We expect to notify all accepted speakers by early June 2019. Due to the large number of proposals we receive, you will not be notified if your proposal is not selected.
Please note that Vitafoods Asia does not offer honorariums or cover expenses for speakers. Vitafoods Asia will handle registration for Conference speakers.
See Submission Instructions and FAQ's here