is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Registration deadline extended until 24 September:
These terms and conditions apply between the person, firm, company or other entity specified on your booking form (“you” or “your”) and the organiser, Informa Exhibitions, a trading division of IIR Exhibitions Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 2972059 whose registered office is 5 Howick Place, London, SW1P 1WG (“Informa Exhibitions”) for delegate registrations for the Education Programme / Conference specified on your booking form (“Education Programme / Conference”). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration to attend the Education Programme / Conference (“your registration”) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions Informa Exhibitions will be unable to accept your registration.
1. Your registration is an offer to Informa Exhibitions to attend an Education Programme / Conference, which is subject to Informa Exhibitions’ acceptance in writing (which may include, without limitation, email). A binding contract (“Agreement”) between Informa Exhibitions and you will only be formed when written confirmation of acceptance (“Confirmation” or “Confirmed”) is sent by Informa Exhibitions to you (whether or not it is received) using the contact details you provided at the time of registration. You should contact Informa Exhibitions if you have not received Confirmation within 5 days of your registration, but in any event if Confirmation is not sent within 14 days of Informa Exhibitions receiving your registration, your registration will be deemed to be accepted unless Informa Exhibitions notifies you otherwise. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse to accept your registration.
2. You will pay Informa Exhibitions the fees specified on your booking form for the Education Programme / Conference (“your fees”). Payment of your fees must be received in full not later than 48 hours before the Education Programme / Conference. If payment of your fees in full is not received before the Education Programme / Conference, Informa Exhibitions may (at its sole discretion) either require such payment as a condition of your entry to the Education Programme / Conference or refuse you entry to the Education Programme / Conference. No refunds of any proportion of your fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of your fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Education Programme / Conference is refused under this Condition 2.
3. All discounts can only be applied at the time of registration and discounts cannot be combined. All discounts are subject to Informa Exhibitions’ written approval. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for a minimum of 3 delegates specified on your booking form. Group discounts cannot be combined in conjunction with any other offers or discount codes. If the number of delegates who actually attend the Education Programme / Conference is (for any reason) less than the number specified on your booking form, then Informa Exhibitions may (at its sole discretion) change the fees charged to reflect the number of delegates who actually attend the Education Programme / Conference in line with Informa Exhibitions’ published prices then in force. Any additional sums payable to Informa Exhibitions as a result shall be paid in line with Condition 2.
4. Prices for each Education Programme / Conference are correct at the time of publication. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been Confirmed by Informa Exhibitions.
5. It is the intent of the parties that Informa will receive your fees net of all applicable taxes, including, without limitation, sales, VAT, service or withholding taxes (“Taxes”), all of which shall be paid solely by you. If and to the extent that any Taxes are levied upon, or found to be applicable to, the whole or any portion of your fees, the amount of your fees shall be increased by an amount necessary to compensate for the Taxes (including, without limitation, any amount necessary to “gross up” for Taxes levied on the increase itself).
6. You may cancel your registration in accordance with this Condition 6. All cancellations must be sent in writing to email@example.com at Informa Exhibitions and must be received before Friday, 16 August 2019 to receive a refund of 50% of your fees (the other 50% of your fees remains payable). Informa Exhibitions regrets that cancellations cannot be accepted after Friday, 16 August 2019. No refunds or other credits will be given in respect of attempted cancellations received after this date and the full amount of your fees remains payable. You acknowledge that the refund of 50% of your fees in accordance with this Condition 6 is your sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of your registration by you and all other liability is expressly excluded. Without limitation, Informa Exhibitions regrets that refunds cannot be granted on the grounds of unsuccessful country visa applications into Singapore.
7. Substitutions with employees from your organisation are welcome at any time before the Education Programme / Conference start date, but in all other respects delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only and cannot be shared with any person during the Education Programme / Conference. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party, sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
8. Informa Exhibitions may (at its sole discretion) change the format, speakers, participants, content, venue location, programme or any other aspect of the Education Programme / Conference at any time and for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event, in each case without liability.
9. Informa Exhibitions may (at its sole discretion) change the date or cancel the Education Programme / Conference at any time for any reason. Where Informa Exhibitions changes the date or cancels the Education Programme / Conference for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event (in which case the terms of Condition 10 shall apply) Informa Exhibitions shall offer you the option of attending any rearranged Education Programme / Conference that Informa Exhibitions chooses to organise (acting in its sole discretion). If you promptly notify Informa Exhibitions in writing before the date of the Education Programme / Conference that you do not wish to attend the rearranged Education Programme / Conference, or if Informa Exhibitions elects not to rearrange the Education Programme / Conference, then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled, at your discretion, to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of your fees received by Informa Exhibitions.
10. Where a Force Majeure Event has or may have (in Informa Exhibitions’ sole discretion) an adverse impact on: (i) the ability of Informa Exhibitions to hold the Education Programme / Conference at the planned venue or on the planned date; or (ii) the Education Programme / Conference generally, then Informa Exhibitions shall be entitled but not obliged (in its sole discretion) to either: (i) provide an alternative venue for the Education Programme / Conference; and/or (ii) reschedule the Education Programme / Conference. Any of your fees received by Informa Exhibitions shall be applied to any rearranged or rescheduled Education Programme / Conference held pursuant to this Condition 10 and you shall not be entitled to object to such rearranged or rescheduled Education Programme / Conference or have any right to claim any compensation in respect thereof. If Informa Exhibitions is unable or elects not to rearrange or reschedule the Education Programme / Conference pursuant to this Condition 10, then you will (as your sole remedy) be entitled, in your sole discretion, to receive either a refund or credit note in respect of your fees received by Informa Exhibitions, in each case less an administration charge equivalent to 25% per cent of the total amount of your fees (Informa Exhibitions may (in its sole discretion) either deduct the administration charge from any refund or credit note or invoice you separately). For the purpose of this Agreement, “Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of Informa Exhibitions including (without limitation) speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, royal demise, venue damage or cancellation, health scares, industrial dispute, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot, acts of terrorism or war. These terms and conditions shall apply in respect of any rearranged or rescheduled Education Programme / Conference organised by Informa Exhibitions pursuant to this Condition 10.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Informa Exhibitions shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation or date change of the Education Programme / Conference, howsoever arising, or any venue change. You acknowledge and agree that the provisions of Conditions 9 and 10 set out your sole remedy should the Education Programme / Conference date be changed or cancelled and all other liability of Informa Exhibitions is expressly excluded.
12. Informa Exhibitions may (at its sole discretion) refuse admission to, or eject from the Education Programme / Conference, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of Informa Exhibitions represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Education Programme / Conference. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Informa Exhibitions or the venue owners at the Education Programme / Conference.
13. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Education Programme / Conference as a delegate and you consent to the use by Informa Exhibitions of any such recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
15. To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, Informa Exhibitions excludes: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Education Programme / Conference; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) all liability for any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss, howsoever arising, suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). Again to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, if Informa Exhibitions is liable to you for any reason, Informa Exhibitions’ total liability to you in relation to the Education Programme / Conference (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of your fees received by Informa Exhibitions.
16. If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, Informa Exhibitions is delayed in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under this Agreement, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement and no loss or damage shall be claimed by you by reason thereof. Informa Exhibitions’ obligations shall be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance and Informa Exhibitions and you shall each use reasonable endeavours to mitigate the effect of the Force Majeure Event. The provisions of this Condition 16 are subject to the provision of Condition 10.
17. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
18. No person other than you and Informa Exhibitions shall have the right (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise) to enforce these terms and conditions without the prior written agreement of you and Informa Exhibitions.
19. This Agreement is governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this Condition 19 shall prevent or restrict Informa Exhibitions from pursuing any action against you in any court of competent jurisdiction.
20. Where Informa Exhibitions agrees to provide a translation of this Agreement, the English language text shall prevail to the extent that there is a conflict between the English language text and the translation.
Disclaimer for activities
You should consider carefully whether you will be able to participate in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme. Informa Exhibitions warns that some activities may be physically demanding and/or carry inherent dangers. You accept that it is entirely your responsibility to decide whether participation in any activity in the visitor programme is appropriate to your capabilities, aptitude, fitness and health. You also accept that it is entirely your responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to such activities. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Informa Exhibitions and all entities within the Informa Group (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) hereby disclaim any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss, injury or damage arising from your participation in any activities offered as part of the visitor programme, including, without limitation, any activities held outside of, or incidentally to, the Education Programme / Conference that you are attending.